Use a small magnet to solve physics-based puzzles in A Magnetic Adventure game!

A Magnetic Adventure
Welcome to an adventure of magnetic proportions! Using a small magnet, solve 50 physics-based puzzles that will stretch your gray matter in ways you never imagined. Once you learn to utilize the magnetic force of your little hero, you'll be able to manipulate a variety of mechanisms, all of which are holding a totem you need in order to protect your world. Open safes, repair clocks and activate teleporters in this innovative brain teaser for casual gamers.
Magnetic Advenure game features an interactive tutorial, over 50 catching levels and hpurs of puzzling fun!

Downlaod A Magnetic Adventure game and enjoy a puzzle game

A Magnetic Adventure Game Features:
  • 50 unique puzzles
  • Realistic physics
  • Click-and-drag controls
  • Interactive tutorial
  • Hint button

A Magnetic Adventure game screenshots

A Magnetic Adventure game screenshot

A Magnetic Adventure game screenshot

15 comments:

  1. I like this kind of game. Magnetic adventure is simple to understand but can be quite challenging.

    Carolina
    sudoku

    ReplyDelete
  2. its really great game and i always like this kind of puzzle games and appreciated with you.
    hidden objects

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow it's Really awesome game. Its similar like to limbo.. i had some bunch of best Puzzle games.
    Best Puzzle Games

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i like it and really great game and touching my heart ..awesome games and really great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this game I have played this game so many time.I am a big fan of game.defense games online

      Delete
  5. I like this game i am a big fan of game.It is one of my favorite game.online sports games

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice game. Basically I like this kind of adventure game. Puzzle game is also my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puzzle games are games which needs a sharp mind to play in specified time period. I love these games because they help me to consume a free time. online war game

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello admin, how can we reach you? I am hoping that our game for iOS might pick you interest; Pathika: A puzzle-story told in a minimalist style (www.appstore.com/pathika)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks a Fantastic game which enhances physics and logic skills. I love the fun-filled and logic games like that. I definitely going to play the game. I usually try different games. Thank you for sharing the nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! candy crush 46

    ReplyDelete
  11. I suppose I've selected an unbelievable and interesting blog. Candy crush level 79

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Info in the blog is out of this world, I so want to read more. Candy crush level 79

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good game. It is helpful to develop the child's intelligence level. We know that there are more than Top 100 Free Games are available that boost our mental performance and encourage learning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These blogs are quite incredible that have provided the best knowledge. level 132 candy crush

    ReplyDelete